Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Truth About Romance

There is this idea that men hate romance. Its not true. Men like romantic things, they just don't want to admit it to other men. And they can't admit it to their girlfriends because then it might get back to other men.

Okay, so I can't speak for all men. But I think most of us would admit to liking romance if for no other reason than what we hope romance leads to. Yes, it is all about sex. There, I fooled you. Some of the women out there might have thought for a second that I was the second coming of Alan Alda. (Sure, they ignored the title of this blog long enough to think I was sensitive. Anybody wanna take that bet? Thought not.)

So, to the guys and gals who may or may not pay attention to this blog once or twice (or hopefully more) let me state a warning/teaser. We will be covering romance and romantic comedy here. Just because this blog is written by a guy who takes martial arts and plays with swords does not mean Ang Lee will always be ignored in favor of Bruce Lee or that the only mention of Vienna will be when we discuss Blade or Underworld.

That's all for today. I will be actually talking about movies and TV shows here, I promise. But right now I am at EPICon in Las Vegas and am concentrating on other things. Like pulling my head out of my WIP file long enough to learn how to use Digg after Penny Sansevieri suggested it (Fellow authors, check her out at http://amarketingexpert.com/rhip.html or on Twitter @Bookgal .)

See? Look, there is a little button where you can Digg this! Penny, aren't you proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment